"Ready to Switch" Checklist
- Open Boone Bank & Trust Co. Accounts - Checking or Savings.
- Make sure all checks have cleared your current checking account.
- Confirm enough funds are available in your account to cover automatic payments or outstanding checks that have not yet cleared your old account.
- Contact Boone Bank & Trust Co. to discuss auto-withdrawal and direct deposits that are currently set-up on your account. We will assist you in switching over these payments and direct deposits to your new account.
- You are now ready to close your old account. Call your former financial institution and determine your closing balance. Write a check on your old account for the final balance and deposit into your new Boone Bank & Trust Co. Checking or Savings account.
- When you receive your final statement from your closed account, destroy all remaining blank checks from that account. This is a security measure for your protection. If you prefer, we would be happy to shred them for you at the Bank.
Contact Us! Click here for locations & hours.
Count on Us to make banking Convenient!