Boone Bank & Trust Co. has partnered with Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc. (SIEBERT) to provide you with the latest online trading technology. All the tools you need to manage a diverse stock portfolio are now available at your fingertips .
Why Trade Online with Siebert?
- Automatic Funds Transfer: Funds for your online brokerage account are processed through your linked deposit account at Boone Bank& Trust Co. Any dividends or sales proceeds will be automatically deposited into your bank account.
- Independent Research: Siebert gives you the tools you need today to manage your investments for tomorrow with a package of free, independent research and analytic tools you won't find at another broker.
- Experience and Integrity: For more than 37 years, Siebert has provided independent investors with the products, services and resources they need to help them invest with confidence.
- Pricing: The price for your online trades is only $14.95! No annual fees will be assessed on IRAs held at Siebert with balances over $10,000. Plus, there will be no inactivity fees on an account!
Apply Online (You will be asked, "Tell us where you heard about Siebert." In the OTHER field, please enter "Boone Bank & Trust Co." When asked, "Which Siebert Office would you prefer to work with?" please indicate "Beverly Hills".)
Already a Siebert Customer? Click here to log into your account.
Muriel Siebert & Co., Inc. (Siebert), member FINRA, SIPC, a registered Broker Dealer is not affiliated with Boone Bank & Trust Co. This information is not to be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any securities. Discount brokerage customers do not have access to a registered representative and will not receive personal service or recommendations. All errors are the responsibility of the client. Securities transactions are facilitated through National Financial Services (NFS).
Boone Bank & Trust Co.'s Investment Services are not FDIC Insured. You may lose principal value. Investments are not bank guaranteed.
- NOT A DEPOSIT
- NOT FDIC-INSURED
- NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY
- NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK
- MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE