UMB Simply RewardsTM Visa Credit Card
Your Life, Your Choice
Boone Bank & Trust Co. has a business arrangement with UMB Financial Corporation. With UMB's support, we are able to provide bank customers a credit card option known as UMB Simply Rewards Visa Signature Credit Card, a card that offers more rewards on your everyday purchases.
This card offers best-in-class rewards on store purchases and could be a great choice for budget-minded shoppers on their everyday spending. It offers several perks that you may also enjoy.
Boone Bank & Trust Co. customers are welcome to submit a credit card application online. UMB determines creditworthiness and issues the cards.1
UMB Simply Rewards Visa Credit Card Features
- Annual Fee: No annual fee
- Earn Valuable Rewards: Earn 3 points per dollar spent at gas stations, grocery stores, discount stores, restaurants and fast food locations. Earn one point per dollar spent on all other purchases. See the Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany your card for details. Certain terms and conditions may apply
- Point Cap: No monthly or annual cap on the amount of points you can earn. Rewards expire in 5 years
- 15,000 Bonus Points when you spend $1,500 in the first 90 days of account opening
- 0% Introductory Purchase Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for 12 months, then a variable APR of 11.99% to 19.99% based on your creditworthiness
- 0% Introductory APR on balance transfers: All balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account opening are eligible for 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 12 months. After the introductory period is over, the APR reverts to 11.99% to 19.99% variable, based on your creditworthiness
- Redeem points: Redeem points easily through your online account for statement credits, gift cards, merchandise, event tickets, travel and more
- Contactless Card: The card has contact-free technology built in to reduce physical contact.
- Online Credit Card Control: View transactions, pay bills and track expenses. Includes eStatements with 18 months of history
- Balance Transfer Fee: 3% of the amount of the Balance Transfer, with a $15 minimum and no maximum
- Cash Advance: 3% of the amount of the Cash Advance, with a $15 minimum and a $50 maximum
- Foreign Purchase Transaction Fee: 2% of the U.S. dollar amount of each Cash Advance or Purchase
- Visa’s Zero Liability Policy means you won’t be held responsible for any unauthorized charges made with your card or account information. (Visa's Zero Liability Policy covers U.S. issued cards only and does not apply to certain commercial card transactions. You must notify your financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult your issuer.)
- Extended warranty and purchase protection
- Quick delivery of replacement card or emergency cash if your card is lost or stolen
- Complimentary rental car insurance. Rental car coverage when the rental is paid for on this card. see the Visa Guide to Benefits for exclusions and conditions
- 24-hour roadside and emergency transportation assistance
- Medical and legal referral assistance
- Pre-trip and lost luggage assistance
- Emergency airline ticket replacement
- Valuable document delivery assistance
- Emergency translation services
- Make secure purchases with Apple Pay,® Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay™ and Fitbit Pay™
- Accepted at more than 32 million locations worldwide
- Can be used at more than 800,000 ATMs worldwide
Cardholder Self-Service Contacts
1 Required credit score: Good/Excellent. Credit Score ranges are based on FICO credit scoring. This is just one scoring method and credit card issuer may use another method when considering your application. These are provided as guidelines only and approval is not guaranteed.
2 Some of these benefits are provided by Visa. Certain limitations, exceptions, and restrictions may apply to these Visa benefits.