A mobile wallet is a digital means of keeping your payment information ready for use on your smartphone. When you add your Boone Bank & Trust Co. debit card to your mobile wallet, you can make payments anywhere Apple Pay® or Google Pay™ are accepted.
- Make purchases at any store or online that accepts Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- Use biometrics, such as Touch ID or Face ID to confirm payments.
- Transfer money directly to your friends and family.
- Make secure payments that use encryption to protect your information.
- Read more about Apple Pay here.
- Read more about Google Pay here.
- Download the Mobile Wallet app from the app store on your device or it may already be built into your phone.
- Add your Boone Bank & Trust Co. Debit Card information into the wallet by following the steps provided in the app.
- Activate your device by confirming registration. You may receive a text from SHAZAM to confirm your activation.
- Once activated, you will have access to pay at participating merchants, in apps or online through your mobile device.
- Watch a quick video tutorial about Apple Pay here.
- Watch a quick video tutorial about Google Pay here.
View a step-by-step guide to add your Boone Bank & Trust Co. debit card to your smartphone wallet. Mobile Wallet Guide