FinanceWorks™ is now Money Management™
Boone Bank & Trust Co. is excited to announce an upgrade to our money management tool, just in time to help you with your New Year's Resolutions!
FinanceWorks™ will now become Money Management™.
What is Similar?
Many of the existing FinanceWorks™ experiences will continue to be available in Money Management™, but with a completely redesigned look and feel:
- Access from Internet Banking menu & widget
- Outside account aggregation
- Auto-categorization of transactions
- Spending Chart
- Budgets based on spending
- Email Alerts
Will there be new features offered?
Of course! In addition to the new interface, there are a variety of new features:
- Money Management in our Mobile App!
- Improved category-level trends
- Debt payoff forecasting
- Detailed net worth analysis and tracking
- Debt Payoff goals
- Savings and Retirement goals
- Cash Flow calendar
- Text alerts in addition to email alerts
- Auto categorization improvements
- Real-time account refresh whenever you login!
What does that mean for you?
This new feature will go live, Monday, December 18th, 2017. While most account information for both hosted and outside accounts will be migrated from FinanceWorks™ to Money Management™, including names, account types and balances, there are some limitations you should be aware of: We will migrate approximately 18 months of transaction history for all accounts. For security reasons, we are not be migrating outside account login credentials. You will need to provide new credentials so that accounts will aggregate successfully from that point forward. Categories, budgets, alerts and goals will need to be set by you to customize a full budget and financial picture.
Contact us at (515) 432-6200 should you have questions regarding the upgrade!