Business Credit Card
MANAGE YOUR BUSINESS EXPENSES WITH A VISA CREDIT CARD
Boone Bank & Trust Co. has partnered with UMB to provide you with the latest in credit card services. With a Visa Business Credit Card you can simplify the way you spend and manage your expenses and cash flow - so you can get back to business.
Visa Credit Card Features
- 2X Points per dollar in top two merchant categories each month
- 1X Point per dollar everywhere else Visa is accepted
- Cardholders can redeem points for cash back, gift cards, merchandise, travel, event tickets & more
- Contactless card: Look, tap & go
- 0% Purchase APR2 for 9 months
- No annual fee per card
- Cardholders can be rewarded right away. Spend $2,000 in the first 90 days from account opening and earn 20,000 Bonus Reward Points equal to $200 in account credit.
Track Spending Easily
- Monthly Account Summaries
- Monitor Activity Electronically by Account
- Statement Access and Online Payment
- Individual Spending Limits by Employee
For more information or to apply, call or visit one of our branches. Banking with us is simple, easy and convenient!
UMB Bank, n.a., the top-rated lead bank of UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ:UMBF) – a financial holding company based in Kansas City, Missouri; is the issuer of the credit card.
UMB Bank, n.a. is the issuer of the Boone Bank & Trust Co. Visa® Credit Card
Business Cardholder Self-Service Contacts
See card application for important rate, fee and program information. Cardholders should consult their Rewards Rules and Guide to Benefits that accompany their card for details. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult the card issuer, UMB Bank, n.a.
Business Debit Card
From the everyday to the annual expense, the business check card makes your transactions simpler and safer. Learn more and apply here.
- Use for purchases worldwide, over the phone or online
- Accepted anywhere you can use a MasterCard®
- Works at any ATM with a Shazam, Cirrus, or MasterCard logo
- Detailed transaction information appears on each monthly statement