Get your account information anytime, anywhere with Mobile Banking from Boone Bank & Trust Co. Mobile Banking allows you to do more banking on the go. It’s simple to use, secure and FREE*!
What can you do with Boone Bank & Trust Co. Mobile Banking?
- View balances - check your balances and view account history
- Make transfers - transfer funds between your account
- Pay bills - all the payees you have set up through Online Banking, you can pay through our mobile website
- Find branch and ATM locations
You can easily download the Boone Bank & Trust Co. Mobile App directly from your iPhone or Android app store. Click below or visit the app store and search for “Boone Bank & Trust Co.”
To access your account information through the app, you must be a Boone Bank & Trust Co. Online Banking customer. Register for Online Banking.
Boone Bank & Trust Co. mobile uses encryption to keep your information secure and confidential. We recommend that you never store your password information on your contacts or address book to keep your login information private.
*There is no fee for the Mobile App from Boone Bank & Trust Co. Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.
If your mobile phone has web access, you can also visit www.boonebankiowa.com to access Online Banking.
TAP. SNAP. DEPOSIT.
Deposit checks fast with your mobile phone.
- Free - Use our free app to make free deposits.1
- Convenient - Save a trip to the branch or ATM.
- Simple - Make a deposit with just a few taps and camera clicks.
- Secure - Rest assured it's as safe as online banking.
- Download our app on the App StoreSM or Google Play.
- Click on the app and log in using your Online Banking username and password
- Click on the "Deposit Check" and follow the prompts!
To access your account information through the app, you must be a Boone Bank & Trust Co. Online Banking customer. Not registered for Online Banking? Click here to get started.
Boone Bank & Trust Co. Mobile Deposit Agreement
Mobile Deposit FAQs
1 Our app is free, but standard rates and fees may apply from your wireless carrier.
App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.