Text Banking from Boone Bank & Trust Co. allows you to do your banking from your mobile phone. You simply text us to receive your balance or account history or even transfer funds. All you need to access Text Banking is a text plan on your mobile phone. It's simple to use, secure and FREE.*
How does Text Banking from Boone Bank & Trust Co. work?
- Sign up once through Online Banking by clicking on "Additional Services" and the "Mobile Banking & Alerts" tab. Follow the instructions to register your mobile phone.
- Send us a text/SMS message to 454545 to request the information you want.
- You will receive a text back from us within seconds.
Use any of the following commands/keywords:
- BAL = Primary account balance
- BAL ALL = All account balances
- BAL CHK = Checking account balances
- BAL SAV = Savings account balances
- LAST = Last five transactions
- TRANS $$$ = Transfer specified fund amount to primary account
- STOP = Deactivate service
- HELP = Help on keywords
Commands are not case sensitive. For example, you can type "help" or "HELP."
You can also sign up to receive alerts through Text Banking. These alerts are automatic and customizable. You can set up alerts for the following:
- Weekly Status Alerts - your account balance sent every Friday
- Low Balance Alerts - a notification if your account balance falls below a specified amount
- Large Deposit Alerts - a notification of any large deposits above a dollar amount that you specify
- Large Withdrawal Alerts - a notification of any large withdrawals above a dollar amount that you specify
- Check Cleared Alerts - received a notification for a certain check number that you designate to receive an alert when that check clears your account
*Your mobile carrier's text messaging and web access charges may apply.