Tuesday, March 17, 2020
As we meet the challenge of responding to the coronavirus (COVID-19), which the World Health Organization (WHO) declared a pandemic last week, the safety and security of our customers and team members is our top priority. We are pulling together and rallying our teams to protect you and your finances during the evolving coronavirus event. You can count on us to keep you informed and offer banking tools and resources to help you navigate the current environment.
As a precautionary measure, all transactions will be handled through drive up or walk-up access starting on Wednesday, March 18 until further notice. The Bank will reassess the situation on April 1. If you need to access your safe deposit box, open a new account, or schedule an appointment with a lender or Trust Officer, please call the main branch at 515-432-6200 or our South Story location at 515-432-2602.
We are working to minimize potential disruptions to our customers and we appreciate your patience as we protect your health and safety.
Here's what Boone Bank & Trust Co. is doing:
- We are continuously receiving and reviewing updates on the coronavirus from state health departments, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have begun providing regular communications to our employees to keep them informed and ensure they have the resources they need to remain healthy while also serving the needs of our customers.
- We have confirmed that each of our critical vendor partners has a comprehensive business continuity plan designed to ensure ongoing, reliable service.
- We have enhanced cleaning efforts in each of our locations.
Here's what you can do:
- Learn more about online, mobile, and phone banking options and resources that enable you to do your banking almost anywhere at any time.
- Use your debit card rather than handling cash.
- Locate ATMs near you, including hours of operation.
- We will continue to evaluate the situation and determine if additional steps are needed after April 1. Updates and information will continue to be posted on the Boone Bank & Trust Co. website.
For additional resources regarding COVID-19, click here for the CDC Website.
We apologize for any inconveniences throughout this trying period of time. Boone Bank & Trust Co. wishes you all good health in the weeks to follow.